Sunday, April 18, 2010

ARTINI A big Success


Robin and I went to the Artini Festival last night. Was alot of fun. They had a big crowd and should have done very well. Robin sampled all the maratinis while I sampled all the food. All was wonderful. I did have a couple of samples of the martinis that were mixed with everything emaginable, from ice cream, fruit, chocolate, you name it.
My little picture sold on silent auction. Was pleased with that.

The photo shown here are the two martine glasses that Robin and I painted. She did the one with olives, raspberries and other things, mine was just raspberries.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I loved the festival so much! I hope to compete in it again next year!

Pat said...

I sounds like they will do it again. What did you have in the comptition?